Monday, February 27, 2012

Best Interview Question Ever Asked of Robert Plant

From Chuck Klosterman's IV, the best interview question ever asked of Robert Plant, followed by Plant's somewhat lame response (Really, Percy? You need to remind us that you can still get a girlfriend in her 20's? You're Robert freaking Plant!):
CK: On "Whole Lotta Love" you say you're going to give some girl "every inch" of your love. But you're British. Why don't you use the metric system?

Robert Plant: That would change the whole tone of the thing! I suppose today it would have to be, "I'll give you several centimeters of bliss." But people of my generation know nothing about the metric system. I'm fortunate to say I still use inches - or at least that's what my girlfriend says, and she's twenty-nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment